Ausbildungsstelle Fachinformatiker*in für Anwendungs-entwicklung
Who we are?
We are the cargonerds!
We develop software for small and medium-sized freight forwarders around the world, for the digitalization of quotations, bookings, tracking and reporting. Founded in 2021 and since then also a member of the "Digital Logistics Hub Hamburg", an international network of digital logistics startups.
Being a <cargonerd> means having a keen interest in the digitization of logistics: together with our experienced colleagues, we offer bright minds full of drive numerous opportunities for design and development. We give everyone the chance to get involved and take on responsibility right from the start. Together, we are creating the conditions today to master the challenges of tomorrow's digital world of logistics.
Your Tasks & Responsibilites
- Work with a team of cargonerds and develop web application in an agile environment
- You will work on exciting products related to logistics: from quotation algorithms, to live tracking data, to customer reporting and many more
- You connect external API’s, but also develop API’s for our different frontends
- You also contribute your knowledge to the modelling of data models
- You play a key role in shaping the tech stack and architectures
- You feel comfortable in pair programming
- REST API
- Entity Framework Core
- AzureSQL database
- Azure Devops
- JetBrains IDE
- Solid experience in web development – ideally you have knowledge of React.js or .NET Core
- You understand web development as a craft and a process of constant learning
- You have a keen interest in cloud development and clean code
- You are happy to share your knowledge and you are open to listen to others
- You have first experience in Entity Framework Core and Azure SQL database
- You like to work in an agile environment
Join our team